Development of middleware products enables information to be shared in a seamless real-time fashion across multiple functional departments and applications.
Middleware development includes
- Development of various Video codecs including MPEG 1/2/4, H.264 and DivX.
- Customizing and porting X server, DirectFB, GTK and other Graphical libraries for various architectures and platforms.
- DirectShow, DirectDraw and other Windows CE and Windows Vista/XP middleware frameworks.
- Customize and port Android OpenCore (Android Media framework)
- Integration of AMI UPnP /DLNA stack for Android Mobiles/Tablets
Create other customized layers like,
- Power management layer
- Cellular baseband driver integration and testing
- Camera driver integration and testing